About Donna Jones Craig
Donna Serves You Better By….
- Holding the designations of Certified New Construction Specialist, Certified Residential specialist, Accredited Home Staging Specialist, Short Sale Foreclosure Specialist, Master Sales Society.
- Being a graduate of the Peoria Chamber Community Leadership School 2004 Class.
- Being a member of the Peoria area Realtor and professional associations: PAAR, Home Builder’s Association, and the Peoria Chamber of Commerce.
- Having Team Partners that include a closing assistant and a buyer’s specialist.
- Helping you with all the important details of the sale.
- Achieving the Top Tier of Agents with Jim Maloof since 2002. Achieved $100 Million in closed sales in 2013.
- Being on the Woman’s Council of Realtors: 2004 and 2006 Realtor of the Year; Entrepreneur Award 2010.
- Being the Chapter President Women’s Council of Realtors, 2007-08; 2012-2014.
Donna Jones Craig
Wow! Donna Jones Craign is the Peoria Realtor to know if you are going to build in Central Illinois. Donna’s extensive knowledge of the area, along with her sales experience, make her an easy choice for anyone considering buying or selling a Peoria home.
Donna has a bachelor’s degree from Western Illinois University, where she graduated with a Music Business degree and a minor in marketing. All 14 of Donna’s years in sales have been marked with success. She knows the business well. Jim Maloof / Realtor ® has been her home since the Fall 2000. Donna says she’s a Jim Maloof Realtor® because the feeling of family that she has found at this agency is unparalleled in the area.
While Donna is a great business woman, she also finds that her two boys are the basis from which she draws her strength. She enjoys spending time with them, listening to music, and cooking.
Donna’s roots in music are deep. She sang in Morton civic chorus (1998-2002) and currently sings with the Redeemer Lutheran Church Festival Choir.
When it comes to listing or buying new construction, Donna’s qualifications put her above the rest. Not only is she a certified member of the Home Builder’s Association, but she has built relationships with Peoria’s top builders. These connections allow Donna to access the most information about building in Peoria and the surrounding areas. In addition to the Home Builder’s Association, Donna is a member of the Women’s Council of Realtors. She was also an ambassador with the Chamber from 1999 to 2002.
Donna’s sincere nature is what draws people most to her. Her philosophy on real estate is “Helping every step of the way.” When people are making the most important purchases of their lives, they need someone on whom they can count” says Donna. “I like to ease them through the process so they are able to enjoy it.”
When it comes to buying or selling a Peoria home, Donna is one of the most qualified agents in the area. She genuinely cares about you and making this process as easy as possible. Call her today and she will help YOU “every step of the way.”